When opening the door to one side it returns aligned, but while opening to the other the door returns misaligned to the door lock.
The screws are badly tightened.
Align the door in the optimum position and tighten the four (4) screws firmly.
The door forces the parking into the opened position.
The door has been installed in the opened position.
1. Remove the top mount pivot from the door trim freeing the door.
2. Disengage the door from the Marix hinge (in the opened position).
3. Re insert the door on top of the Marix hinge with the door on the closed position.
4. Fasten the screws of the upper mount pivot.
Note: If the upper mount screws are inaccessible, it is necessary, after placing the door in the closed position on top of the hinge, to open the door partially by forcing the Marix pivot open, making the screws than accessible for fixing the top mount.
The door always closes misaligned to the door lock.
The screws were tightened with the hinge misaligned.
1. If the fixing screws on the Marix spring are accessible, loosen them. If the door prevents access to the screws it will be necessary to remove it by removing the upper hardware.
2. With the bolts slightly tightened, align the door lock to optimum position.
3. Firmly tighten the four (4) Marix hinge fixing screws